Friday, June 24, 2016

GOODIE GOODIE









Lately, all I'm seeing around Instagram are patches and pins and I am into it. I love that brands are taking this into consideration and adorning their clothes with cute patches so I don't have to. I'm seeing a lot of DIY style everywhere and since I love doing crafts, I've already got some ideas on how to update my wardrobe without having to buy a ton of new pieces. I've got patches from places like The Cobra Shop or Laser Kitten, and I'm currently searching for the perfect thrifted pair of jeans to cover in paint, sequins, and gems. If you want to spice up your wardrobe for summer, go through your clothes and rework pieces that haven't been shown love in awhile! Fall in love with your wardrobe all over again. 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
SKORT- UNIF
CHOKER- PYLO
BACKPACK- MISSGUIDED
PINK POOF- HIDDEN CULT
SHOES- YRU

Pictures taken by Mario @smokedsignals 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit - I give you credit for those shoes! I'd probably fall and hurt myself in them ;)
    xx Dylan
    www.whatcheerblog.com

    ReplyDelete