Tuesday, June 14, 2016

SHABBY APPLE X LILBAMBI










Thanks to Shabby Apple for this dress! It's not my typical style but I actually love it. The fabric is nice and light, so even though the dress is a bit long and has long sleeves, it's still wearable in this summer heat. I'd love to try this dress out with a belt, some heels, and layered silver necklaces, but for the post I just kept it simple. Shabby Apple has tons of other gorgeous dresses as well, a little dressier than this one.  

The past couple months have been really rough, and I try not to show it too much on social media since I think over sharing on the Internet can be unhealthy, but I've gotta say, things seem to be turning around lately. Nothing really has changed, I just feel a bit more hopeful. I'm feeling more positive about personal endeavors and my future. I've been working on moving my blog over to another platform, and I got the chance to re-read my post about anxiety that I wrote a little over a year ago. Some days it feels like I'm a completely new person, other days it's like nothing has changed. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can get around to writing an update for you guys. My anxiety is one thing I don't mind sharing about on the Internet, since I know how helpful it can be to talk about it not only for me, but maybe some of my readers who are dealing with anxiety and don't feel like anyone can relate. Even Zayn Malik cancelled a huge performance because of anxiety!! Can you imagine trying to put on a concert in front of thousands while dealing with a severe anxiety attack?? Hell no. Just the thought is making my heart race, so I don't blame the guy for pulling out of the festival. Anyway, I'll get more into that when I find the time to write that new post. 

OUTFIT DETAILS: 
DRESS- SHABBY APPLE
SHOES & HAT- URBAN OUTFITTERS
CHOKER- PYLO
(The necklace was a gift from my boyfriend bc he's the best)

Pictures taken by Amanda Walker! @amandawalker247

No comments:

Post a Comment