Thursday, June 30, 2016

DRIPPED IN COLOR

This is seriously my favorite shoot to date. I had so much fun collaborating with such a cool and inspiring #girlgang!! I love coming together with other creative girls and creating something so awesome. I'm so proud of this shoot. Check out the designer Adriana Sahar's shop here! Links to everyone's social media is below :)





Reworked Denim Jacket by Adriana Sahar



Red O-Ring Skirt by Adriana Sahar




Reworked Leather Jacket by Adriana Sahar


Plaid Reversible Hoodie by Adriana Sahar





Reworked Denim Jacket by Adriana Sahar

PHOTOGRAPHER- Emilynn Rose
DESIGNER- Adriana Sahar
STYLING- Kristen Prater
MODEL- Lyena Chan

Want to work together? Send me an email prater.kristenn@gmail.com, let's set something up! Want to know where a piece is from? Leave a comment below! I'm happy to tell you where to get your fave piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment