Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Trend Magazine // Quick Update

Good morning, guys!

Last week I had finals at FIDM, but I'm finally back in Chicago for spring break! It's so great to see my family and friends, eat some homemade food, and relax a little bit- this break was seriously needed.

During my finals week, I had to make an online magazine predicting a trend that will be coming into style for my trend forecasting class. I worked on it for hours, and I'm so proud of the end product that I wanted to share it with you guys! You can check it out here. :)

I also got a new camera as a late birthday present from my parents and I can't waaait to get back to LA and expand my blog! There's so much more I want to show you guys and I finally can.

Hope you're all having a good week! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment