Thursday, May 19, 2016

TOBI X LILBAMBI













If you've been keeping up with street style, the new craze seems to be bodysuits, and rightfully so. They're easy to style, comfortable, and really clean up a look- they are flattering on every body type. Tobi.com sent me this white bodysuit and I can't get enough of it. The fabric is thick enough so you can't see through, which was a concern of mine since you can't really wear a bra with this low of a neckline. This bodysuit was the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe. PS How cute is my Rio Warner backpack?? I love it a lot.

A little over a month ago I got mermaid hair done by the super sweet Joelle, who's a stylist at Salon Revelation in OC. I've never done something like that before with my hair (other than a phase where I was obsessed with putting blue peek-a-boos in my hair when I was 16... wasn't as bad as it sounds), and I loved it. Now that they're nearly gone, there are a million other things I want to try. Obviously I love pink, but I feel like that'd be overkill for me and my wardrobe (personally). I'm kind of feeling blue? Or some sort of mix again? Honestly I just wish I had the money to buy infinite wigs so I didn't have to damage my real hair as much. Also the space. I have no space in my apartment to store wigs except the walls of my room, which would probably be kind of creepy and a bit of an eyesore. What color should I do next?? 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Bodysuit- Tobi 
Shorts- NastyGal
Pink Jacket- LUVS Boutique
Bunny Necklace- Tunnel Vision
Pink Crystal Necklace- Violet Luxe

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and platforms! Great style girlie.

    <3
    Dakota D.
    http://www.fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete