Tuesday, May 10, 2016

NO MORE PARTIES IN LA

please baby... 
















Thanks to Tees and Tank You for this awesome crewneck! It's me in a nutshell. Not to mention that No More Parties in LA is my favorite song off of Kanye's new album, so this was an obvious choice for me. I'm such a homebody, rarely will you find me out at a party here in Los Angeles. More often than not, I'm at home in a bubble bath or playing video games, or walking around Melrose window shopping and people watching.  
I didn't want to pair this crewneck with some basic jeans or shorts, so I figured a fun print dress gave me great layering options and added some color to an otherwise monochrome look. LA is at this weird point where our weather can't make up it's mind, so I always bring long sleeves for when the sun goes down, or if clouds start to roll in. Even though I'm from Chicago where I'm used to blizzards and long winters, I'm still a huge baby when it comes to the cold, so I like to be prepared. 
Tees and Tank You has tons of hilarious and cute tees, tanks, sweaters, and pins! I'm a huge fan of covering stuff in pins lately, so I'm going to link to some of my favorite from their store below!

I've added TONS of super cute stuff to my Depop store, including things I've worn in past posts! Check it out here!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
MELT DRESS- UNIF
PACIFIER CHOKER- BETTY BONES
PLAYBOY BUNNY NECKLACE- TUNNEL VISION
MESH SOCKS- AMERICAN APPAREL
SHOES- JEFFERY CAMPBELL

PINS 1 2 3 4

Pictures taken by Armando Cepeda (@matchapazzi). Check out his work!! 

2 comments:

  1. I like it how you styled your sweater! It looks so comfy and warm, yet you're dress is perfect for when the weather is hot! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete