Thursday, April 7, 2016

TILTED SOLE X LILBAMBI

I love working with Tilted Sole!! I was asked to style the looks for this shoot with music festival season in mind. I'm not going to any this year, but I love people & style watching, and I've attended a handful of music festivals in the past, so I know my essentials. So with that in mind, imagine me going to Coachella in all these heels and not falling flat on my face and eating dirt all weekend.


Basic Coachella Checklist- large flat brim hat, check. Crop top, check. Cross-body bag, check! Basic does not mean bad, there's a reason it's a go-to! This look is comfortable, cute, and classic. Personalize the look with an interesting bag or some light jewelry! These terrific shoes are by Jeffrey Campbell. I can't seem to find them on TiltedSole, but check out the other Jeffrey Campbell's they have available here!


Me? Serving Cher Horowitz?? Shocking. 
But for real, this look is really not Coachella do-able. As much as I like this outfit, maybe avoid light colors and restricting fabrics for the weekend. You'll want to sit down on the grass after a long day of walking and dancing, don't let your outfit force you into some awkward-and-still-uncomfortable squat position.
Shoes by TUK Footwear



You already knowww you're going to see dozens of monochrome two piece sets and lace up tops! Why not spice it up with some kick ass shoes and some fun sunglasses to match?! Throw on some chokers for good measure. SPICE UP YA LIFE.
Shoes by YRU
Glasses by ESQAPE





My number one rule is keep it comfortable, because that is all that will matter at the end of the day, but you don't have to compromise your style! A fun graphic tee or vintage band tee paired with your favorite denim shorts and a cool pair of boots is the perfect way to stay comfortable and still look good all day long. 
Shoes by Dr. Martens
Backpack here! (SO CUTE. COMES IN DIFFERENT COLORS!! I NEED.)




Okay, this is my favorite look. I've been OBSESSED with bodysuits lately. They give you such a clean look and they're so versatile! They're easy to dress up or down. I love how the yellow of the shoes pulls out the yellow in the plaid. Pair a bodysuit with a cute skirt or some fun shorts, you'll be comfortable and look put together the whole day! 
Shoes by Steven Madden





So... maybe not a Coachella look. Maybe like a...Coachella after party? Yes. We'll go with that.
When I saw these shoes, I had to pull out this black bodysuit and this fuzzy jacket. I've also been getting back into dark wash denim so this look just came together. It's simple and sexy! Switch out the jeans for shorts, and these boots for a pair of ankle boots with a low heel and you're set for any festival! Fuzzy jacket is up to you.
Shoes by Sam Edelman


This was so much fun! Thanks TiltedSole.com for the fun day and for helping me put together these looks!! Pictures taken by Christian Montoya, @KURIEITAA on Instagram! 

3 comments:

  1. These looks are sooo cute! I wish I could pull them off. I love everything you put together (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ensemble with the plaid top and mustard yellow heels reminds me of Cher from Clueless! #obsessed

    <3
    Dakota D.
    http://www.fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete