Saturday, April 30, 2016

LAZY BABY








I was going through my computer and stumbled across this shoot that I did with @ronkhy MONTHS ago and never got to post! We went for ice cream in some Lazy Oaf from BAIT. I like this outfit too much not to share so better late than never, right? :) 
UK Brands have been stealing my heart lately. The Ragged Priest, Lazy Oaf, and Missguided are my favorites as of right now. I really love the quirky designs from Ragged Priest and Lazy Oaf, and Missguided never disappoints in quality and style. I will say, I recently got a turtle neck from both Missguided and The Ragged Priest and holy shit, dude- I can't get the things over my head. I'm not sure what Barbie head they used to determine neck/head size and ratio, but it's just not happening. They don't have a zipper or a clasp!! They're just like, "Here you go, best of luck! Oh, you did your makeup first? Well...it's coming off now."
I'll be selling the Missguided top on my Depop. I actually got a zipper put in by a tailor so now it fits over my head, but the shirt ended up being SO tight that it's just not worth it. I'm sad to see it go but honestly I won't wear it if it doesn't fit right, hopefully getting the zipper put in helps another girl out. I have a lot of other cute stuff on my Depop that I've worn in past posts, check it out! Link to my shop here

OUTFIT DETAILS:
TOP- LAZY OAF
SKIRT- AMERICAN APPAREL
SHOES- VANS
NECKLACE- BETTY BONES

No comments:

Post a Comment