Saturday, February 27, 2016

Them Changes

Open this in a new tab while checking out this look to really get the vibe :)
















When I met up with the photographer, Matt, he knew just where to go to shoot this look. He lead me to this amazing old car that's just collecting dust and flower petals in a driveway in Silverlake. I love the way this shoot turned out, some of these pictures genuinely look like they could have come out of the 70's. 
I was so stoked to put this outfit together. Mostly because I'm in love with these bell bottoms from Pylo, but also because I knew I couldn't just pair this top with anything and throw it on my blog. It went perfectly with these bells to complete the groovy vibe. Still, the outfit felt a little too simple for me, so thanks to Violet Luxe, I threw on charm tattoo choker and crystal necklace to finish the look.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
DAISY HALTER- UNIF
CARDIGAN- UNIF
BELL BOTTOMS- PYLO
JEWELRY- VIOLET LUXE
BACKPACK- MOSCHINO

3 comments:

  1. This outfit looks so good on you and the photos came out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh in love with this look <3 you're beautiful and that top is so sassy!! www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete