Friday, February 5, 2016

GRIFFIN ARNLUND X BRETT KING X LILBAMBI

Want to collab? Hit me up on my social media, which you can find on the right side of my blog, or email me at prater.kristenn@gmail.com! I'm always looking for creative minds to collaborate with in any way, so send a message my way and let's work! :)

I had so much fun styling this shoot for Youtuber Griffin Arnlund. She was so sweet, and she looked amazing in everything I put her in so the shoot was a breeze. Check out her Youtube channel, or follow her on Instagram @griffinarnlund! 















Thanks to Violet Luxe (@violet_luxe) for providing all the jewelry for the shoot! Check out their Etsy store!








I am LIVING for the final look! Too cute for words. Not to mention- do you see that HIGHLIGHT AND CONTOUR?! Flawless makeup done by Laetitia Anguh (@beautybybeyina on Instagram!). Photos taken by Brett King (@brettvking)

1 comment:

  1. Where is that top from? I'm dying to find out.

    ReplyDelete