Wednesday, November 4, 2015

MOSCHINO & CHILL








Simple everyday look to show off my precious new bb backpack. I'm not usually into yellow but when I saw this bag (FOR 60% OFF!? BLESSED.), I knew we were meant to be together. I seriously can't get enough of Moschino, but you've probably heard that from every other fashion blogger at this point. Jeremy Scott really knows what he's doing, righteously being called "The People's Designer". I haven't seen his documentary yet, but when I do get the chance maybe I'll talk about it here. The film's producer is the same one who did Valentino's film "Valentino: The Last Emperor" which is absolutely INCREDIBLE. One of my favorite fashion docs, besides Advanced Style. It's so gorgeous, so so so aesthetically pleasing... Please go watch it if you haven't. That film is what really secured Valentino as my favorite designer.

 Anyway, the LA Moschino Store is amazing and I could spend hours in there just looking at the clothes. If you're ever in the area, go check it out!!! They just put the most recent line in there as well, so I plan to head back soon to get a good look in person. Okay gonna go cuddle up with my lil' Moschino honey pot byeee!

OUTFIT DETAILS-
TSHIRT DRESS- BRANDY MELVILLE
SHOES- YRU
BAG- MOSCHINO

No comments:

Post a Comment