Thursday, October 29, 2015

RILEY VAIL X JABARI JACOBS X LILBAMBI

Want to collab? Hit me up on my social media, which you can find on the right side of my blog, or email me at prater.kristenn@gmail.com! I'm always looking for creative minds to collaborate with in any way, so send a message my way and let's work! :) 

This shoot was the first one I styled for Jabari, with the gorgeous Riley Vail. There was no set theme for this shoot, so I just brought the most colorful clothes I had and built the outfits from there!



KIMONO- UNIF
SHOES- YRU



OVERALLS & BRALET- UNIF
CHOKER- NIKKI LIPSTICK





TOP & SKIRT- UNIF
SHOES- YRU
NECKLACE- TUNNEL VISION




TOP & SKIRT- UNIF
CHOKER- NIKKI LIPSTICK




TOP- WILDFOX

Just kept it colorful and fun for the most part! Had lots of fun at this shoot, it was my first time really styling all by myself and I'm really proud of the outcome. 

2 comments: