Monday, September 7, 2015

COTTON CANDY

















Turning to the complete opposite of the last look on my blog, I am living in color in this outfit! This fanny pack from Imagination by JayWill matches my dress PERFECTLY, it's like they were made to be worn together. Its gold chain, fuzzy rainbow outside, and blue suede tassel come together to make the cutest fanny pack ever. I love the wide variation that JW makes, I could probably get one to match every outfit in my closet. We're nearing the end of summer, even though it surely doesn't feel like it here in SoCal, so I'm wearing my pastels and bright colors while I can, though I'm sure they'll find their way into my fall & winter wardrobe as well somehow. 
This look is great for any casual outing- lunch, shopping, or even back to school. Instead of lugging a big purse around, hide your necessities (phone, wallet, pen, lipstick) in this stylish alternative.

Speaking of school, I didn't take the summer off and I'm nearing finals, which means just over three more months and I'll be graduating from FIDM. I can't tell if I want to cry out of joy or absolute fear because I'm this much closer to "the real world". I'm still not 100% sure what I want to do, there's a lot of things I love about fashion. My ultimate goal is to continue styling, but I also love writing, and I'm interested in fashion journalism. What about you guys? Did you take the summer off, travel somewhere, do something amazing? Are you back at school already? Loving it? Hating it??? Tell me below in the comments, I'm so curious, let me live vicariously through your fun summer stories!!!
xo

DETAILS:
FANNY PACK- IMAGINATION BY JW
DRESS- UNIF
NECKLACE- DESERT MOON
SUNNIES- THRIFTED @ BUFFALO EXCHANGE
SHOES- VANS

thanks to Mike Batz for taking these awesome pictures. Follow him on Instagram @mikebatzphotography_



No comments:

Post a Comment