Monday, January 12, 2015

DEVIL SLANG








Feelin' myself 

How CUTE are these outfits!? I was letting out my inner princess during this super fun shoot. I am absolutely obsessed with every piece of Cherokee Neas' clothing line, Devil Slang. Sweet pastels, classic gingham, and fun, girly prints made me feel like a total doll. I honestly couldn't tell you which piece was my favorite if you asked me. I loved the length of the bunny dresses, and I actually fell in love with the silk two-piece sets. As for the skirts, I've only ever dreamed of a circle skirt as perfect as hers- they fit like a glove and they are so flouncy! I really can not think of a better word, the shape is unbeatable. 

I had the pleasure of meeting and shooting with these babes, Cherokee, Arianne, and Avalon. Cherokee is a talented designer, stylist, photographer, and the genius behind this line. Arianne is a gorgeous model who can also be seen all over Tunnel Vision, and Avalon is a goth goddess & DJ making big moves here in LA. All pictures were taken by Phil, a fantastic photographer with a kick ass art collection.
Follow them on Instagram-
Cherokee- @devilslang
Avalon- @avalonlurks

Cherokee is an absolute sweetheart and I left wearing the halter top of my dreams-

Get your hands on Cherokee's clothing at Devilslang.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! Very cute ! I love and I'm fan of your style, great looks !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete