Monday, November 17, 2014

♡ LOVEFOOL♡

I can't care 'bout anything but you...









I usually look more like this... 
and this.
It finally feels like autumn here in LA, and that means I get to bring out my big sweaters and bundle up. I left my warmest sweaters in Chicago as I don't think I'll need them, but I brought a few back with me and I'm so happy I finally get to wear them! 
This romantic maroon sweater is from Brandy Melville. I got it at a thrift store in Palm Desert a few years ago and it's been a staple in my wardrobe ever since. I try to avoid wearing pants at all cost, so with the sweater I paired my black pencil skirt and black thigh high stockings. Although these stockings almost immediately got a run in them, I still love them and plan to wear them until they fall apart. (Gives them a little more "life", don't you think?) To complete the look I wore my Jeffrey Campbell Lita's. Comfiest. Heels. Ever.
School became a bit stressful, as I was really sick last week and couldn't make it everyday. Luckily, though, everything is back on track and I'm back to my regular schedule. These next few weekends I'll be in Palm Springs- hopefully I'll find some time to shoot out there as it is so beautiful and basically my home away from home. 
Stay warm!

DETAILS
SWEATER- BRANDY MELVILLE 
SKIRT & STOCKINGS- AMERICAN APPAREL
SUNNIES- URBAN OUTFITTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment