Saturday, October 4, 2014

#THEBEAN

Coming to LA on your own is tough. It's huge, terribly confusing at times, and heavily populated with people who only seem to give a shit about their own schedule. I was lucky enough to come out here with FIDM as my way of meeting people, as I'm not sure how else I would have found the amazing group of friends I have now. One of those friends is Lee, who also runs a blog that you can check out here.  We were fortunate enough to have her come out to visit me and our friend Tina for a week in September. Having one of my school friends in Chicago was awesome because it gave me a reason to bring out my new clothes. Thanks to Labor Day sales, I was able to finally get my hands on a pair of Y.R.U Qozmos and going downtown for a day was the perfect excuse to wear them. 
shameless bean selfie
We couldn't have asked for better weather. Clear skies and cool fall wind kept us comfortable while we walked from the bean to Lou Malnati's Pizza a mile away. And to answer your question, yes, the shoes were comfortable the whole day! It was awesome to have Lee in town, but I'm so glad to be back in LA. We have so much planned together that we're super excited to get started on and share with you guys. Back to palm trees, Melrose Avenue, and the eccentric style of LA.

OUTFIT DETAILS
SHOES- Y.R.U
FLANNEL- FOREVER 21
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment