Saturday, September 6, 2014

SATURDAZE






All photos taken by Onur Armagan. Check out his website at www.silentnightsinthecity.com
A simple outfit with a trendy touch. I love my all my UNIF tee's, but this one has got to be my favorite. I was lucky enough to get my hands on it at their Pop Up Shop last December and it's been a staple in my wardrobe ever since. They're soft, comfy, and cool as hell. 
I also love these shorts I snagged from Sway Chic! They hug my waist perfectly, I could wear them all day. 
I finished off the look with my favorite platforms, my Jeffrey Campbell Dolla Platform Sneakers. I can always count on these to spice up a simple outfit while keeping my feet happy. 
Only a few weeks left until I'm back in Los Angeles! I'm going to miss being home, but I really miss the west coast. See you soon, LA! 

DETAILS
TIE DYE TOP- UNIF
SHORTS- SWAY CHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment